Cancer Support Helpline
The Cancer Support Helpline is staffed by counselors and resource specialists who have over 170 years of combined experience helping people affected by cancer.
The Cancer Support Helpline’s licensed counselors provide guidance, resources and support to cancer patients or their loved ones with a variety of needs—from getting information about cancer, identifying a local support group or just finding someone who is willing to listen. We speak your language! We provide supportive counseling in over 200 languages.
Additional Cancer Support Helpline services include:
- Connecting callers to local or national resources, including support groups, transportation services and other programs
- Short-term cancer counseling and emotional assistance
- Treatment decision planning
- Financial navigation and counseling regarding the costs of cancer and its treatments
- Specialized information in pediatric oncology, finances, clinical trials, and genetics/genomics
- Clinical trials navigation
- Access to an online distress screening program, CancerSupportSource®
- General information about the Cancer Support Community
- Supportive counseling available in over 200 languages
The Cancer Support Community’s TOLL-FREE Cancer Support Helpline is for anyone affected by cancer. Call 1-888-793-9355, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. ET.
…So that no one faces cancer alone
Explore the complete Cancer Support Community Central Ohio calendar here.