Join us for a night of old Hollywood glamour that you won’t forget! Over the past 10 years, Night of Chocolate has become the premier celebration of chocolate throughout Ohio, attracting more than 1,000 guests every year. This year’s Hollywood-themed gala is sure to please! Walk the red carpet Friday, September 22, at Hollywood Casino Columbus. Our guests will enjoy signature spirits, select wines, and one-of-a-kind cuisine. The highlight will be exquisite chocolate delicacies from Hollywood Casino Columbus, Giant Eagle and more than 20 other local, regional, national and international chocolatiers.
Night of Chocolate includes fabulous silent and live auctions with unique packages, dream vacations, extraordinary experiences and more! All proceeds from Night of Chocolate help provide support, educational programs, information and resources to thousands of central Ohio families whose lives have been affected by a cancer diagnosis. Because of your generosity, all programs are offered at no cost to participants, helping to lessen the financial burden often associated with a cancer diagnosis.
- Sample treats crafted by premier chocolatiers from near and far.
- Sip signature spirits created exclusively for our gala by Hollywood Casino Columbus, select wines and beverages, and our very own Grounds for HopeTM gourmet coffee bar.
- Savor sensational cuisine prepared by the top chefs of Hollywood Casino Columbus.
- Win silent auction, live auction and raffle prizes, including dream packages and much more!
- Celebrate a year of support with NBC4 News Anchors, and honor the 2017 Skip Weiler Inspiration Award Recipients
- VIP Ticket Package: 10 tickets, plus two tickets donated to Cancer Support Community participants: $1,900
- Celebrity Ticket Package: 10 tickets: $1,750
- Walk of Fame: Two tickets: $380
- Cameo Appearance: One ticket: $200
To purchase tickets for the event or to support the organization, please click on the link below.
Become a Sponsor
Serving more than 10,000 individuals, family members, children and caregivers from the newly diagnosed to long-term survivors, Cancer Support Community is dedicated to providing cancer support services at no cost to all people affected by cancer.
Just as Cancer Support Community benefits from its partnerships with companies, partner companies also benefit when they engage with us. Your support for the community pays off with improved customer and employee satisfaction and loyalty, along with positive exposure for your brand to top community leaders, elected officials and potential customers in our network. It’s a way to enhance your company’s image and increase the impact of your charitable contribution.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please visit our Sponsorship Guide.
Volunteer at Night of Chocolate
Nearly 100 volunteers are needed at Night of Chocolate. From registering guests at the event to helping us set up and tear down, our team of passionate and dedicated volunteers helps us create an event that people love while raising the funds necessary to support the mission of Cancer Support Community. Check out volunteer opportunities here: Volunteer Position Descriptions
If you are interested in volunteering, please email Amanda Fodor or call 614.884.HOPE (4673).
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors
Official Media Partners
...So that no one faces cancer alone
Explore the complete Cancer Support Community Central Ohio calendar here.