Take on Cancer Together
Your gift to Cancer Support Community will make an immediate impact on thousands of individuals. Here’s how you can help:
- $1,000 will provide a Newcomer Welcome session for four people
- $500 will provide one Tai Chi class for ten people
- $250 will allow a survivor and their caregiver to attend one support group meeting
- $100 will allow two people to attend a lunch and learn session
- $50 will provide one yoga session for one person
Help upgrade the chairs and tables used by participants, which will provide greater comfort while attending our programs. It also will expand our capacity to serve people impacted by cancer.
- $100 will provide one new chair
- $500 will provide one new table
We will recognize each donor in the Comfort Campaign on a plaque.
All programs and services offered at Cancer Support Community are led by licensed health care professionals and subject matter experts, and are provided at no cost to participants.
Everyone who is affected by a cancer diagnosis is at the heart of what we do. We offer each person support and resources uniquely tailored for them, from exercise and cooking and nutrition classes to one-on-one counseling and educational workshops.
We couldn’t do this without you. Your gift will provide resources to thousands of people impacted by cancer right here in our community.
Help us Take on Cancer Together by donating today…
…so that no one faces cancer alone.
Explore the complete Cancer Support Community Central Ohio calendar here.